• Register
Welcome to Immigration Boards Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes
Hi all, I am doing a degree course from a highly trusted college which is affiliated with Lancaster university. I am getting married January 2012.

My question is, if I want to bring my wife here in the UK on a spouse visa, then what the laws says, can I do that and if so how much money I should have in my bank account to sponsor her.

Note: My sister is a British citizen, can she sponsor her she is self employed, I mean if she puts her bank statement and my bank statement together for sponsor would that be a better option or I should sponsor her by myself?

asked in UK Tier 4 (Student) visas by  
reshown by

1 Answer

0 votes
Your Sister can sponsor her, if she can show that she has money to support her and has property where she can stay.
answered by  

Your comment on this answer:

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.