• Register
Welcome to Immigration Boards Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes
can someone please let me know that if tenancy agreement or letter from lanlord is necessary for tier1 psw dependent visa application.
someone told me that it is not necessary.
and on the other forum(uk resident) Andrew, mentioned that it is not necessary.
asked in UK Tier 1 (Investor) visas by  
In an ideal conditions it is good to have atleast one of the following:
1. Tenancy agreement
2. NOC letter from landlord
3. Advanced Tenancy Agreement from any rental agency that you move into a particular house in next 2months/after ur dependents arrive in the country..

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.